Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Bright Spots Holiday Edition Day 2



From Aliyah:"I'd like to give Claudia at Uptown praise, while we haven't had a cleaner in the mornings she's really gone above and beyond to keep up with all the cleaning at uptown, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, checking the trash, she really is an amazing worker!"

From Joe: "I would like to send a big shout out and thanks to all my fellow staff at Uptown! Thank you for all the support and understanding when I take over the desk with all my crafts and program materials! Also a big thanks to all of YFS for supporting me over this first year here at KPL, I could not have made Uptown YFS as awesome as it is without all of you helping me along the way!"

From Barb: Shout out to Dan who has worked hard this year to reduce our trash and use more environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals. One of the most innovative ways he's made an impact is by purchasing a leaf sweeper that empties right into the trash receptacle, eliminating the need for wasteful plastic bags. 

From Kahlil: "I want to highlight the work of the staff at UPT and SI. Everyone works hard to satisfy patrons, going over and beyond at times, which makes my job easier and keeps my spirits high. They truly mean a lot to me, and I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world besides a trillion dollars!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...