Monday, May 18, 2020

Bright Spot Alert

This Bright Spot nomination from Brandi:
Just a little coworker love! 
Moving into the ADS workroom I've gotten to listen to the staff here offer such excellent customer service over the phone to people with a variety of needs. I just have to call out what an amazing job Emily and Amy are doing with phone reference and readers advisory. I am amazed at some of the calls I listen to them navigate and they both do it with such kindness, respect, and pleasantness - even when having to tell a patron what they are looking for is unavailable. I can't help but brag on them both a little extra right now! 


1 comment:

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...