Monday, April 1, 2024

We've got Tree Tops and many, many Bright Spots

 

New Bright Spots from Karen:

Thank you DJ! I really appreciate that you have put up the wall in the activities room the last few weeks when I had programs in there. Thank you so much!! 

Thank you Alex!! You have been a great help to me the last month or more with computer issues, copy and printing issues with some of our patrons. I know they have appreciated your help and so have I. Thank you!!

Thank you Ben!!! You have helped me with some language barriers that  I have had with patrons lately. Thank you for the computer and printer help too!

Thank you Elliott!! I asked them for help to change a date on a document I want to use for this year's solar eclipse. They had it done the day I asked. So amazing! Thank you!!

Thank you Jason! You are amazing and so fast with requests. I asked you today (Monday, April 1st about 11:00am) about a cleaner and you had it on my desk within an hour. Thank you so much!! 

And from Barb, thanks to everyone who covered for me while the grandkids were in town. It was really restful to step away from email for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...