Saturday, July 20, 2019

KPL WELCOME!

It's been just over a month and I continue to be grateful to have the opportunity to be working with the KPL team! Thank you to Michelle and Barb for welcoming me on my first day and for getting me setup with payroll, benefits, introductions, tours, an email, a super cool office, and a lovely bouquet of flowers. Special thank you to Rob for sharing loads of info with me over time so that I'm not overwhelmed. To Shannon, Jill, Heather, and Marcia thank you for taking the time to meet with me on several occasions and to your teams for their patience with my questions. Kudos to Gina, Zander, Jan, Cathy J., Rosa, Donna, Amy, Traci, Martha, and Bennett for showing me the ropes at the service desks! For those who have, I especially appreciate you taking the time to impart the history of KPL. I've already had some adventures, including getting the opportunity to be in two parades so far (Thank you Jeff!) Some things about me: I am from Lake Mills, WI. Although, I'm second to youngest of eleven. My immediate family consists of a significant other, named Bryan and a half St. Bernard, 82 lb, puppy named Sunny. We have been enjoying the run/bike around Lake Andrea out near the RecPlex.


No comments:

Post a Comment

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...