Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Upcoming Programs

From Jennifer:

Hi Everyone,

I often hear from various KPL staff that they wish they had a better idea of what programming they could promote to our patrons! With so much going on, it can be challenging to pick out the most exciting things! I'd like to help with that, so I will be sending out monthly emails to help everyone pick out the best things to up-sell at our service points each month.

Obviously, we are already a bit into September, but I'd like to share anyway because there is TON going on this month. Wherever possible, I have linked to our Facebook events - please share if you are as excited as we are!


If you have any questions about adult programming, feel free to reach out. 

Thanks!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...