Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Ask me anything!

For those of you actively reading the staff blog, I hope the information I share here is helpful.  If you have a hard time remembering to visit this blog, I've added a signup feature that allows you to subscribe and get new posts right in your email.
There's so much planning and budgeting going on in this office, sometimes it's hard to get to the communications piece and even harder to remember who knows what. We know communication is vitally important. So, I invite you to submit your questions to me anytime and I'll post your question and my answer here on the blog. Chances are, if you're wondering about something, so are ten other people. Your questions will help me make sure that everyone has the information they need.
Ask away----

No comments:

Post a Comment

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...