Thursday, March 5, 2015

Community Praise

Our reference staff recently received this message via email. I'm sure this person speaks for many people in our community. Always remember that what you do every day makes a huge difference in people's lives!


I cannot say how much I appreciate the Kenosha
librarians!  Once again they came up TRUMPS when a DVD went missing.
When I called for help my friendly librarian knew who I was PERSONALLY
and then when the DVD was found Sandy from Uptown called to let us know.
I so appreciate the "new" kids site at North and am so thankful for
Uptown and Simmons' patience with my small children.  They both often
want to go to "our library" (Uptown) just to be with librarians they
know and who welcome them.  Thank you for providing such a great
community building and educationally enhancing service for our city!
Ps.  I did not mention South and the amazing work they do pulling all my
reservations to cart them off to Uptown for me!!  Can I say THANK
YOU!!!!


Kind Regards,
A Patron

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the email. We are ALL amazing and we try our best everyday! I am thankful for the compliment, and I wanted to credit others too. We definitely work as a team within KPL. Pat, Dana, and Diane also helped to make this a positive outcome for our patron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice message for you, Sandy and for all of KPL :)

    ReplyDelete

KPL STAFF BLOG FINAL EDITION

Thanks to Jason Rimkus for taking four hours of Opening Day footage and crafting a lovely 10 minute video. Bravo! This week's Bright S...